We're Getting Mutants in the MCU - The Loop
Do you like this video?
There are ten unit statistics that define a unit's capabilities. Eight statistics are assigned a positive integer where higher numbers indicate a more powerful unit; the other two statistics are race and gender.
- Attack () defines a unit's ability to successfully strike another unit. Very accurate attackers are more likely to deal their full damage in combat.
- Damage () indicates the maximum amount of damage a unit can do for each successful strike on another unit.
- Defense () determines how well the unit can evade an enemy attack. Very poor defenders are more likely to take the full damage from opponent's attacks.
- Health () determines the maximum amount of damage a unit can take before it is killed.
- Movement () defines how quickly units can travel.
- Resistance () affects how well a unit can prevent the effects of non-physical damage such as poison.
- Experience represents the amount of knowledge a unit has acquired. Units with enough experience may increase their level.
- Experience level of a unit increases when their experience passes certain thresholds. Once these thresholds are passed, the unit may acquire stronger stats or abilities.
- Race impacts the relations a unit has with others and their morale. Units of a particular race tend to share similarities in their stats and abilities.
- Gender may be male, female, or neuter.